Group & Party Tour Packages
The Exhilarator jet boat is perfectly suited for private groups, corporate events, special occasions or group celebrations. Taking a ride on our jet boat is something that will be remembered for a long while.
Our Thrill Ride option is just the thing for company team-building exercises, or for a ‘Bucks or Hens weekend celebration’! Or if you’re looking for something a bit lower key, then consider booking a Wilderness Tour (year round) or a Whale-watching Tour (seasonal).
Or create your own custom tour–we’re happy to hear your ideas!
Why not spend the afternoon down on the Old Dunsborough foreshore? You can use our marquee for free, and we can organise catering for you, too.
The Old Dunsborough foreshore is an ideal location for a group party as there is plenty of parking, free BBQs, rocks to fish off of, a sheltered sandy beach with a kids playground, a choice of either sun or shade, a swimming area surrounded by a shark net and a toilet block close by.
We offer a range of group & party tour packages for:
- Birthday parties
- School events (for children over 120 cm tall)
- Corporate events*
- Bucks/Hens parties
- Sports groups
- Filming and photography
- Research trips
- Groups on holiday
- Family reunions
- Company team building
- And more!
*Discounts are available for non-profit groups, please inquire.
Celebrating a birthday? Let us know and you will receive a gift bag with some cool goodies.
We offer Christmas Party Tours for workplaces, but recommend booking early for the Xmas season to ensure your place.
Please Note: The Exhilarator seats 12 passengers. For larger groups we suggest consecutive trips and use of our Marquee at Old Dunsborough boat ramp at no additional charge.
- What you need to know
- Thrill Rides depart most days from Dunsborough and Busselton during the summer months.
- Wilderness Tours depart year round from Dunsborough.
- Whale-Watching Tours depart between September and November.
- All group & party tour packages can be customised to incorporate any or all of the above (depending on the season).
- The boat holds 12 adrenaline- or wildlife-spotting junkies. We can put back-to-back tours together for larger groups.
- If you choose the adrenaline-packed option, rest assured that all manoeuvres are performed in a safe manner by the experienced and licensed skipper.
- Food and drinks, including alcohol, can be arranged in advance and brought out in the boat for each tour.
- What to bring
WHAT TO WEAR
Please dress for the weather conditions on the day of your tour. If it’s cold consider wearing warm clothing. We provide life jackets and waterproof Burke Jackets for your safety and comfort.
We promote sun safety at all times so please make sure you wear a hat. We have suncream on board and may also have our sun shade erected.
There will be many opportunities to take photos of the amazing scenery so make sure you bring your camera!
However, depending on weather conditions, there may be ocean spray and/or light rain, so a waterproof camera or action cam is highly recommended.
DAILY TOURS ALL YEAR
We are the only tour boat in Dunsborough that operates throughout the year.
The best time to view whales in the South West is September through the end of November and we run whale-watching tours during these months. Our thrill rides operate in the summer months, and our wilderness tours run year round.
Our busy period is between September and April, so we strongly encourage booking a group & party tour package in advance during this peak time to ensure that you don’t miss out.
BOOK ONLINE to secure your place!
TOUR DEPARTURE LOCATION
Our Eco Safari tour departs daily from Dunsborough.