Group & Party Tour Packages
Looking for something fun, exciting and different to do for your next party?
The Exhilarator jet boat is perfectly suited for private groups, corporate events, special occasions or group celebrations. Taking a ride on our jet boat is something that will be remembered for a long while.
Our Thrill Ride option is just the thing for company team-building exercises, or for a ‘Bucks or Hens weekend celebration’! Or if you’re looking for something a bit lower key, then consider booking a Wilderness Tour (year round) or a Whale-watching Tour (seasonal).
Or create your own custom tour–we’re happy to hear your ideas!
Why not spend the afternoon down on the Old Dunsborough foreshore? You can use our marquee for free, and we can organise catering for you, too.
The Old Dunsborough foreshore is an ideal location for a group party as there is plenty of parking, free BBQs, rocks to fish off of, a sheltered sandy beach with a kids playground, a choice of either sun or shade, a swimming area surrounded by a shark net and a toilet block close by.
And ask us about bringing celebratory drinks onto the Jet Boat!
Book your Event in the South West!
To discuss your private charter, please email or phone 1300 325 115.
Tours range from 30 minutes for $500 up to 4 hours for $1,800.
What you need to know
- Thrill Rides depart most days from Dunsborough and Busselton during the summer months.
- Wilderness Tours depart year round from Dunsborough.
- Whale-Watching Tours depart between September and November.
- All group & party tour packages can be customised to incorporate any or all of the above (depending on the season).
- The boat holds 12 adrenaline- or wildlife-spotting junkies. We can put back-to-back tours together for larger groups.
- If you choose the adrenaline-packed option, rest assured that all manoeuvres are performed in a safe manner by the experienced and licensed skipper.
- Food and drinks, including alcohol, can be arranged in advance and brought out in the boat for each tour.
We will provide you with free photos of your adventure that you can download.
What to Wear
Please dress for the weather conditions on the day of your tour. If it’s cold consider wearing warm clothing. We provide life jackets and waterproof Burke Jackets for your safety and comfort.
We promote sun safety at all times so please make sure you wear a hat. We have suncream on board and may also have our sun shade erected.
There will be many opportunities to take photos of the amazing scenery so make sure you bring your camera!
However, depending on weather conditions, there may be ocean spray and/or light rain, so a waterproof camera or action cam is highly recommended.
Daily Tours All Year
We are the only tour boat in Dunsborough that operates throughout the year.
The best time to view whales in the South West is September through the end of November and we run whale-watching tours during these months. Our thrill rides operate in the summer months, and our wilderness tours run year round.
Our busy period is between September and April, so we strongly encourage booking a group & party tour package in advance during this peak time to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Please call 1300 325 115 to check availability or make a booking OR BOOK ONLINE to secure your place!
Tour Departure Location
Our Eco Safari tour departs daily from Dunsborough.
## shortcode for Location inc map + direction link